Get the most out of your VIVO smartphone by changing your VIVO Browser Settings. This step-by-step guide will show you how to easily switch between Chrome and Firefox as your preferred browser app and make it the default for any website you visit. Get started now and unlock the full potential of your device!
Changing the default browser app on a Vivo phone is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your Vivo phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps & notifications.”
- Tap on “Default apps.”
- Tap on “Browser app.”
- You will see a list of available browsers, select either Chrome or Firefox as your preferred browser app.
- Confirm your selection by tapping “OK” to save the changes and make it your default browser app.
- You have now successfully changed the default browser app on your Vivo phone!