Forgot your Samsung device’s Google account details? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Samsung FRP Bypass APK is a handy app that lets you bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) feature with ease. This app is quick and easy to use and can be downloaded for free from our website.
|Min Android||5.0 +|
How do I unlock my Samsung FRP lock With Samsung FRP Bypass APK
The app is easy to download and install. You can follow the steps we mention here to make it easier for you.
There are two things you need for this method. You need a PC/another android phone and a USB flash drive. You also need an OTG cable (to download and transfer the APK file into the USB drive).
- Download the APK file by clicking the download button above
- After the download is complete, copy the APK file from your PC/another android phone to a USB flash drive. Connect that USB flash drive to your Samsung phone using the OTG cable.
- This will prompt the File Manager to open. Find the folder where you copied that APK file on the USB. Tap on the APK file and begin the installation on your Samsung device.
- Once you have installed the App, you may have access to the Settings menu. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click on Backup and Reset.
- After that, select Factory reset and your phone will erase everything, including the Google Account you created.
Check out the other method to bypass FRP on Samsung phones