Factory Reset protection locks are a security feature for new smartphones. However, many people forget their access details, which causes problems. This article explains how to fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock.
What is binary block?
If someone tries to factory reset your phone without having the proper permissions, they’ll find that Custom Binary has been blocked and they won’t be able to get any further.
This feature is extremely useful if you want to make sure that your data is safe and secure, but it’s important to note that it’s not foolproof.
There are ways to bypass the Custom Binary lock, so it’s not a guarantee that your data will be completely safe.
However, it’s still a valuable security measure to have in place, and it can give you some peace of mind knowing that your data is more secure than it would be without this feature.
Step By Step Guide to Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
To resolve this issue, follow the steps we have outlined below:
- In order to Fix Binary Blocked by FRP, you will need to install the Odin3_v3.09 application on your PC and the firmware of your device model.
- Here is a link to the Odin3 download and visit “https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/” to download the firmware of your device model
- You will need to extract the files from the Zip folder and install the Odin software.
- Now, hold the smartphone with both hands and simultaneously press the Home + Power key, and the volume-down key (If you have a Samsung S series then you need to press and hold the Bixby button in place of the home button.) Hold them in this position for around 2 to 3 seconds until you see a warning sign on your phone.
- Now hold the volume up key alone until it recognizes your choice. You’ll be taken to the Software Upgrades download page.
- Now, connect the device to your PC. On your PC, open the Odin3 program and let it detect the connected device.
- When you see the name of the device in Odin3, choose the firmware files of your device which you have downloaded from the Zip folder in each block.
- Then, select the “START” tab to begin the Software upgrade on your device.
- On your smartphone, you will be able to observe the progress of the process.
- Finally, when the upgrade has been completed, turn off the computer and allow the installation to occur on the device. You may unplug the phone from the PC at this point.
check out the FRP apk to bypass FRP on other devices using APK