In this blog post, we will show you how to bypass Google account verification after reset
If you have recently reset your android smartphone, you may have been prompted to verify your Google account.
This can be a frustrating experience if you do not have access to the phone or email account that was used to create the Google account.
Assuming that you have already reset your phone and you are now at the Google account verification screen, there are a few methods that you can use to bypass this
Method 1: bypass FRP with FRP bypass APK
The first method is by using FRP bypass APK. This tool can be used to bypass the Google account verification process on your android device.
- Firstly, download the FRP APK file using another android phone or with the help of a PC
- After that, transfer that APK file into a USB Pendrive
- Next, grab your OTG cable or adapter and connect that USB with the APK file to the device you want to bypass FRP
- Once you connect the USB to the phone you will be prompted to file explorer where your APK file is saved
- simply, click on that APK file >> accept the security prompt and allow installation of APK from an unknown source
- After that, tap on DATA and BACKUP >> Factory reset >> Done!
- That’s it! You have successfully bypassed FRP with the FRP Bypass apk.
- Now you can access your phone with your desired Google account
Method 2: bypass Google account verification after reset without OTG cable
Another method that you can try is to wipe data & factory reset your android device. This will remove all of the data from your device, including any Google accounts that are associated with it.
To reset your android device, you will need to enter the recovery menu. This can be done by holding down the power button and volume up button at the same time for 5 seconds.
Once you are in the recovery menu, you will need to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option. After you have selected this option, your device will be reset and you will be able to access it as usual!
If you are having trouble bypassing Google account verification with an FRP bypass tool, you can try another method. One popular method is to use a fake Google account.
This can be done by creating a new Gmail account and then using it to log in to your android device. Once you have logged in with the fake Google account, you will be able to access your device as usual!