FRP, or Factory Reset Protection, is a security feature on Android devices that protects your data in the event of a factory reset. When you set up a Google account on your device, FRP is automatically turned on. FRP Bypass apk can help you to bypass FRP lock on your Android device.
|Min Android||5.0 +|
Download All FRP Bypass Tool APK Files
What is FRP Bypass?
Factory Reset Protection, or FRP, is a security feature that was introduced with Android 5.1 Lollipop. It aims to prevent unauthorized access to your device if it is lost or stolen. If you forget your password or pattern unlock and can’t get into your phone due to the activation of Factory Reset Protection, this may be a real pain in the ass! That’s when the FRP Bypass apk comes in handy! We’ll show you how to utilize it in this post.
How To Bypass Google Account Via Unlocking OEM
Step 1: When you are on the factory reset protection page that requires your Google account linked with the device, press and hold the @ key on the keyboard.
Step 2: A window will popup, tap “Google Keyboard Settings”
Step 3: There will be three dots (…) located in the upper right corner or just below it, tap on it and select “Help and Feedback”.
Step 4: Select a random item and long press to copy its text; you will see a web search item on the upper right.
Step5: Click on the item and in the search bar type “Settings”; this will make you the settings app on the phone.
Step 6: Go to “Developer Options”; at times it may not appear so just press “Build Number” 7 times, this will make you pull out “Developer Options” and in turn allow “OEM Unlocking”.
Step 7: Long press the power button to reboot the phone. When the phone is rebooted instead of seeing the Google FRP page you’ll see the “Add account” page. Add a Google account and you can now enter your device.
Now you can access your phone or add a new account. Make sure to note down the Email ID and password of this account so it doesn’t cause you any inconvenience in the coming future.
How to Bypass FRP With OTG Cable
If the above method doesn’t work then this method may be helpful. As it takes the help of an APK or an app to bypass Google FRP.
APK is basically a tool that can help you bypass Google FRP, and many of these tools are developed to bypass Google accounts on devices such as Samsung, LG, Nexus, HTC, etc.
For this method you will require an OTG cable, that is easily available in electronic shops or you can order online. You will also require a USB (pen drive).
Step 1: Choose a bypass app such as FRP Bypass APK, Pangu FRP Bypass APK, etc.
Step 2: Download the app on a USB (pen drive)
Step 3: Connect your phone to the OTG cable along with the other side of the OTG cable connected to the USB
Step 4: When you connect OTG >> File manager will pop up on the screen >> locate and install the APK from the File manager.
Step 5: After installing the FRP bypass app, you can get access to phone settings.
Step 6: Find Backup and Reset.
Step 7: Tap Factory Reset Data or Reset Device. All the data on your phone will be erased including your Google account on the phone.
How to Unlock FRP with FRP Bypass APK on Android 12
- Download and install the FRP Bypass APK to your phone.
- Open your file manager and tap on the app.
- Go to the FRP Bypass section and select Open Settings App.
- In the device’s settings, select System Settings, then Backup & Reset, followed by Reset Phone.
- Confirm the reset process and all data will be erased from your device.
- Wait for a few minutes while your Android 12 phone reboots and configures all initial steps – you have now successfully completed the unlock process!
How to Unlock FRP with FRP Bypass APK on Android 11
- Power on your Android 11 phone while connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the Welcome Screen and select your desired language.
- Tap Add Network from the WiFi page, type anything and hold the Browser icon.
- Select Language Settings and choose Add keyboard then English.
- Tap “3 dots” in Help & Feedback and search for “YouTube.”
- Open the first result and tap Watch Later icon in the 3dots menu.
- Find User Settings, About, Terms & Services in the menu bar, then type in Download FRP Bypass Application in the search bar.
- Select Downloads from the top-right corner of “3 dots” to install FRP_Bypass apk, then open FRP Bypass by tapping Install > Open.
- Sign into your Google Account ID password via Browser Sign In Corner > 3 dots then restart your phone to English (United States).
- Finish all initial steps to unlock your device successfully!